- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Strawberry Pie is sweet treat that is easy to whip up.
- 1, 3 ounce package vanilla pudding
- 1, 3 ounce package strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1, 9 inch baked pie shell
- fresh strawberry halves for garnish
- Boil vanilla pudding and Jello in water. Cool. Fold whipped cream and strawberries into Jello mixture. Pour into baked pie shell. When set, garnish with whipped cream and additional strawberries.