- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These fun cookies are just bursting with flavor! Due to their pink color, these cookies make great snacks on Valentine's Day.
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups mashed strawberries
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Cream sugar and shortening; mix well.
- Blend in baking soda, eggs and strawberries.
- Stir in flour, salt and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.