- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These fun cookies make an excellent snack. Consider sharing a batch with friends and family. Dried strawberries can be substituted with raisins, dried cranberries or dried apple bits.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup chopped dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter; mix well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.