- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
These sweet bars make a cozy afternoon snack. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
- Mix in butter until mixture becomes crumbly, then press 2 cups into the bottom of a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Spread strawberry jam evenly over top of crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top of jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.