- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A pretty, fruit and jello square dessert.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed and undrained
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- Stir the jello into the boiling water until dissolved. Stir in the strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour half the gelatin mixture into the bottom of a rectangular pan. Chill until firm. Spread the sour cream on top and pour the remaining jello on top. Refrigerate until firm, then cut into squares to serve.