- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
A vibrant medley of color and flavor, try this tasty and unique Strawberry Mango Salsa made with avocado, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the strawberries, mango, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice into a bowl, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and then toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.