- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy jello and fresh strawberry pie.
- Baked graham cracker crust
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jello
- 2/3 cup boiling water and 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine the Jello and boiling water until dissolved. Stir for 3 minutes and then add in the ice cubes. Stir until the ice has melted and the mixture has thickened.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and then the strawberries. Stir until semi-solid and moundable. Spread in the crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.