- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Sipping this creamy strawberry ice cream soda will bring back fond childhood memories.
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly softened and divided
- 1-1/3 cups hulled strawberries
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- Using a blender, mix together 1-1/2 cups frozen yogurt with the strawberries until smooth.
- Empty the contents into 2 glasses and top with 1 cup of soda in each glass.
- Garnish each drink with the remaining 1/4 cup frozen yogurt and serve immediately.