- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 30
Add a few drops of red food coloring to jazz up sparkling Strawberry Fruit Punch.
- 3 packages strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package raspberry Kool-Aid
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- red food coloring
- Dissolve Kool-Aid and sugar in 4 quarts water in a large container. Add fruit juices; mix well. Add four 12-ounce juice cans water. Stir in ginger ale. Add enough food coloring to tint as desired.