- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Strawberry Fields Pie is made with fresh strawberries.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons strawberry gelatin
- red food coloring
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, washed, drained
- 1, 8-inch baked pie shell
- whipped cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 cup water in saucepan. Cook over low heat until thick and clear, stirring constantly.
- Cool slightly and add gelatin and food coloring, stirring to dissolve. Arrange strawberries in baked pie shell. Pour glaze over top. Top with whipped cream and additional strawberries, if desired.