- Prep: 5 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy frozen strawberry pie.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberry halves, defrosted
- 1 (.3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry Jello
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream, softened
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Mix together the strawberries, Jello and yogurt. Stir in the ice cream until everything is well combined. Spread into the crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before slicing.