- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Strawberry Delight is an easy and delicious dessert anytime you want something sweet and fruity.
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1, 3 ounce package strawberry Jello
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, unsweetened and whipped
- 1 cup boiling water
- Place marshmallows in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over them, stir until dissolved. Add Jello, pineapple juice, pineapple tidbits, nuts and strawberries. Mix and place in refrigerator until almost firm. Fold in whipped cream. Return to refrigerator until ready to serve.