- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 People
Just 5 minutes of prep and you have a delicious strawberry smoothie perfect for a morning breakfast or pre-workout snack! Try with added pineapple or mangos for a tropical twist!
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup skim milk (or soy milk)
- ½ cup Dannon strawberry yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cubes ice, crushed
- In blender, add in strawberries, milk, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Pour in ice and blend until pureed and smooth. Serve!