- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Dessert recipes, Sauce and Marinade recipes, straw
If you are a fan of creamy curd then you are going to enjoy this sweet and vibrant version made with fresh strawberries.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Put the strawberries into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place the sugar and the eggs into a saucepan, whisk together to combine and then add the strawberry puree; whisk over medium-low heat.
- Slowly add in the chunks of butter, whisking vigorously after each addition to blend, and then bring the mixture to a boil. Remove the curd from the heat and cool slightly prior to using.