- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
You'll love the cream texture of these pops.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 6 paper cups or ice cream molds.
- Partially freeze and insert a wooden stick or plastic spoon in the center of each cup.
- Freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve let pops stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- Tear off cups and serve.