- Prep: 5 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Strawberry Cream Cheese Salad is sweetened with a creamy layer of whipped cream and cream cheese.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Pour into a serving dish. Add bananas, strawberries and pineapple to remaining gelatin. Chill until set.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla to cream cheese; mix until smooth. Add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture. Add reserved gelatin; mix well. Spread over gelatin layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until set.