- Prep: 8 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy strawberry fruit pie, a perfect summer treat.
- 2 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate piecrust
- Fresh strawberries
- Drain the strawberries, reserving 1/4 cup of juice.
- Beat the cream cheese, juice, strawberries and sugar until well combined. Stir in the whipped topping and spread into the piecrust.
- Chill overnight. When ready to serve, garnish with the fresh berries.