- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 15 biscuits
Start your morning off with warm, delicious Strawberry-Cream Cheese Biscuits. At only 135 calories per biscuit you really can't go wrong.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- powdered sugar if desired
- Create a soft dough by quickly mixing Bisquick, orange peel, and orange juice.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with extra Bisquick, shape into a ball, and knead about 10 times.
- Roll out dough and use a cutter or cup to cut biscuits. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and preserves. Then, spoon 1 teaspoon onto each biscuit.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar if desired, then bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.