- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These flavorful cookies are sure to become a new family favorite. Consider baking a batch to share with family and friends.
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3-1/4 cups oats
- Cream yogurt, butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and strawberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.