- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 260 grams of strawberry butter
Slathered on freshly baked bread, this butter is a sweet and decadent treat. Use organic fresh strawberries from a local farm if possible.
- 125 grams butter at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process on high until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Transfer the butter mixture to a glass container with a tightly-fitted cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.