- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
It is a banana pan cake with delicious strawberry sauce. No one can eat just one fits into it.
- 1 cup Maize flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Dry coconut
- 4 scoops ice cream of your like
- 4 tbsp strawberry sauce
- Take Maize Flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add eggs in it and blend well.
- Add milk slowly into it and mix to make a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Slice the bananas after peeling them.
- Take a frying pan, melt one tablespoon butter in it.
- Fry the banana slices in it until light brown.
- Mix cinnamon powder, sugar and raisins in it.
- Take another frying pan and add half a tablespoon of butter to it.
- Spread the butter all over the pan and drain the excess butter.
- Add some batter into it to make the pan cake and spread it evenly all over the pan.
- Cook from both the sides by flipping it.
- Similarly make pan cakes out of whole batter.
- Take a plate to serve the pancake and place one pancake into it.
- Scatter some dry coconut over it and fold the pan cake.
- Spread some strawberry sauce on it and serve with a scoop of ice cream that you like.