- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12 People
These sweet muffins are ideal as a breakfast treat or as an afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in bananas.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.