- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: About 4 cups
Making your own vinegar is not at all difficult; the mixture just takes time to steep. Try this strawberry and balsamic classic.
- 2 cups chopped organic strawberries
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the strawberries into a bowl and mash with a fork of potato masher.
- Sir in the vinegars and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a jar with a tightly-fitted lid, cap and place in a dark location for 1 week, shaking at least once a day.
- Stain the mixture and add the pepper. Mix to combine and store in a glass jar until ready to use.
- PREP. TIME: I week