- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Refreshing with sweet and creamy undertones, this bright salad is perfect for a summer luncheon.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 small avocado (4-5 ounces), peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, seeded, rind removed and cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups hulled strawberries, cut into pieces
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, vinegar, mint, pepper and salt with a whisk.
- Evenly divide the spinach between 4 shallow bowls and then top with the avocado, cantaloupe, strawberries and the fresh mint.
- Drizzle the salad with the honey vinaigrette and serve immediately.