- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 12-15 servings
Strawberries, cake and jello dessert recipe. A great crowd pleaser!
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon-chiffon pie filling
- 8 cups 1 inch cubes angel cake
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine the gelatin and water until dissolved. Stir in one of the packages of strawberries and lemon juice. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Make the chiffon as directed on the package and fold into the gelatin. Gently stir in the cake cubes and spread into a 13x9 inch dish. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and top each with the whipped cream and strawberries.