- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 12
Strawberry Angel Cookies are pretty and pinkalicous.
- 1, 16 ounce package angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat together cake mix and preserves at low speed of electric mixer until evenly moistened. Continue to beat 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.