- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sweet and sour beverage is a treat the entire family will enjoy. Use fresh, seasonal strawberries for added sweetness, nutrients and vibrant color.
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, reserve 4 to garnish
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Place half of the strawberries and the crushed ice into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the pureed mixture to a pitcher and set aside.
- Put the remaining strawberries, the sugar and the lime juice into the blender and blend to combine. Pour the mixture into the pitcher and stir to mix.
- Serve the slush immediately in tall glasses and garnish with the reserved strawberries.