- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Salad with richness of strawberries and crunchy almonds.
- 3 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Take jar with tight cover and add honey, sugar and vinegar in it. Shake well to make a liquid mixture.
- Take a bowl and add strawberries, spinach and almonds in it.
- Pour the liquid mixture in the bowl and toss.
- Serve immediately.