- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: About 24 large Strawberries
This easy dessert dish proves that fabulous taste doesn’t have to be complicated in fact, it can be found in three simple ingredients.
- 2 pints strawberries, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Place the strawberries in a shallow bowl and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Put the sour cream and brown sugar into two separate bowls and place everything onto a serving platter.