- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Enjoy fresh slices of strawberries bathed in a Port, Cointreau and Brandy sauce and topped with Cointreau-flavored whipped cream.
- 2 cups of strawberries, stems removed, sliced
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon Port
- 2 tablespoon Cointreau
- 2 tablespoon Brandy
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon Cointreau
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Toss the sliced strawberries with the powdered sugar in a medium-sized bowl, then cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place the Port, Cointreau and Brandy into small bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the Port mixture over the chilled strawberries and gently toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, place the cream, the 1 teaspoon of Cointreau and the sugar and whip until stiff.
- Serve berries with a dollop of the whipped cream.