- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An equally as popular cocktail as its close relation, the Singapore Sling, this gin-based concoction was especially popular in the 1920s in Southern France.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce brandy sec à la cerise
- 1/2 ounce Benedictine
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitter
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces soda water
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the soda water, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the soda water and then serve immediately.