- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending a mix of stone fruit flavors, such as cherry, peach and apricot, makes this rum-based drink an enjoyably sweet, slightly tart and refreshing cocktail.
- 1 ounce rum
- 1/2 ounce cherry Heering
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce apricot nectar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 2 ounces chilled ginger ale
- Orange slice and brandied cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and the ginger ale, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass. Top with the ginger ale, garnish with the orange slice and brandied cherry and serve immediately.