- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Chicken and vegetable noodle casserole diner.
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups bell pepper strips
- 1 cup sweet-and-sour stir-fry sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1/4 cup butter
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and cut into thin slices. Brown in the oil for 5 minutes per side over medium-low heat. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and bell peppers to the same skillet with a little more oil. Heat for 5 minutes. Add the chicken back in along with the sweet-and-sour sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti, and mix in the butter while still hot, stirring until melted. Toss the noodles with the chicken mixture and serve hot.