- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooker stir fried chicken casserole dish.
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Layer the rice, chestnuts, chicken and vegetables in the slow cooker. Combine the broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Pour over the vegetables in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.