- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: About 2-1/2 cups
Stilton cheese, otherwise known as ‘blue cheese,’ has an intense flavor and a zingy bite. Try it in this dip recipe served with crackers or pita wedges.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a handheld blender until thoroughly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as often as needed.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, and serve with pita wedges or crackers.