- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 1/2 cup butter
Stilton is a type of English cheese with both an intense smell and taste. Use either the blue or white variety for this recipe.
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled Stilton
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- Place the butter, Stilton cheese, shallot and 2 pinches of sea salt into a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Cover and put the butter mixture into the refrigerator to chill until firm.