- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Easy sticky buns using biscuit mix.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquik mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin pan using cooking spray.
- Mix together the butter, brown sugar and pecans. Spread evenly into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Combine the Bisquik, milk and sugar. Add a spoonful of dough to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the muffin pan upside down onto a cookie sheet. Let set for a few minutes to allow the topping to drizzle onto the buns.