- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 2-1/3 cups
You’ll be licking your fingers and enjoying every last drop of this sticky and sweet barbeque sauce.
- 1 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1 12-ounce jar grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place the chili sauce and the jelly together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk the mixture until the jelly has melted, and then add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic and vinegar.
- Stir the sauce to blend and then remove once heated through.