- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2
Special intimate dinner for two? Dim the lights and set the table. Nothing sets the mood like Steaks with Mustard Butter.
- 2 rib eye steaks, each cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- In 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter, cook rib eye steaks until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness.
- Meanwhile in a cup, mix lemon juice, mustard and 3 tablespoons softened butter.
- When steaks are done, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and top with mustard butter.