- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
This is a great dish to serve over rice or noodles.
- 2 lb. lean chuck or round steak, cut in strips
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Â½ sp. pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can tomatoes (16oz.)
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups cut up green beans
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Toss steak strips in mixture.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Add green beans 30 to 45 minutes before serving.