- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Steak Roll Ups with Mushrooms are filled with savory stuffing.
- 1 pound round steak, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of garlic salt
- 1 package stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Cut steak into 6 pieces. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Prepare stuffing using package directions. Spoon 1 tablespoon on each piece of steak. Roll up securing with toothpicks. Brown over medium heat in shortening in skillet for 2 minutes per side. Remove rolls and pour off excess drippings.
- Add soup and 1 soup can water, stirring to mix well. Return steak rolls to skillet, spooning sauce over each. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, turning once.