- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 8
Serve the skewers on a bed of rice with pineapple.
- 2 pounds lean sirloin steak, cut into 2 inch cubes.
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 large mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- Combine dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Place steak in a shallow dish.
- Pour mixture over steak.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Brush with marinade.
- Broil 4 inche from heat 5 minutes on each side.
- Brushing frequently with marinade.