- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Steak Fajitas have never this easy and they are healthy since there is no frying involved.
- 2 lbs. boneless beef round steak, cut in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 pkg. dry fajita mix (1 oz.)
- Â¼ c. water
- 8 lg. flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- In slow-cooker, combine beef, peppers, onion, fajita mix and water.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Warm tortilla in microwave according to pkg. directions.
- With spoon, lift meat mixture out of pot.
- Place about 3/4 cup mixture along center of each tortilla.
- Top with chopped tomato and avocado.
- Fold both sides over filling.