- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 16 appetizers
Boursin cheese is smooth and creamy, and can be spread very easily. Enjoy it in this appetizer, spread on thin slices of grilled steak.
- 1, 8 ounce piece of filet mignon, grilled
- 1 cup light Boursin cheese, divided
- 4 ounces thinly sliced bell pepper
- Slice the filet mignon into 16 thin slices.
- Spread each of the slices of beef with about 1 teaspoon of the Boursin cheese, and then add a few slices of the bell pepper.
- Tightly roll up the steak and place on a serving platter.