- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Keep cool in the kitchen. Move outside to the grill for these delicious steak and blue cheese quesadillas.
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove steak from grill and let cool before slicing into thin slices.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a flat surface and place steak slices on them. Sprinkle with blue cheese and top with tomato slices. Top those with remaining 4 tortillas and place on grill.
- Cook 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cheese is softened. Remove quesadillas from grill and let cool for a few minutes before slicing into wedges.