- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Try a healthy take on a mojito with this delicious cocktail recipe. It's garnished with starfruit which is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C. Added bonus: It’s under 100 calories, tastes amazing and it's perfect for a patriotic party!
Recipe created by Refine Mixers.
- 1 part light rum or vodka
- 2 parts refine mojito mix
- 5 blueberries
- 1 strawberry
- mint leaves
- slice of starfruit
- In a glass, muddle 5 blueberries, 1 strawberry and mint leaves.
- In a shaker, pour 1 part light rum or vodka and 2 parts refine mojito mix.
- Fill with ice and pour glass of fruit in the shaker.
- Shake all ingredients and pour into glass. Garnish with sliced starfruit and enjoy!