- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 15
Stars and Stripes Dessert is perfect for your 4th of July picnic.
- 1 loaf of pound cake, sliced into 8 portions
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Line bottom of a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish with pound cake slices. Top with Cool Whip and 1 cup strawberries and 1 cup blueberries.
- Design the Stars and Stripes with remaining blueberries and strawberry halves to make it look like the flag.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.