- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Mix up lunch with star and planet shaped pieces of bread, meat and cheese. Let the kids stack them into sandwiches or eat individually.
- 1 1/2-pound block cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2-pound block Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2-inch-thick slice ham, salami or bologna
- 1 small rectangular sourdough sandwich roll, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Cut the cheeses into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Using circle and star cutters of varying size punch out shapes of cheese, meat and bread.
- Serve on a plate, or place into plastic baggies for the lunch box.