- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This classic Old Fashioned cocktail is given a twist, both in name and taste, with the addition of George T. Stagg Bourbon; quality bourbon that is released only a few times a year due to is limited quality.
- 3 ounces George T. Stagg Bourbon
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes The Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas’ Own Decanter bitters
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Whiskey-Barrel Aged bitters
- 1 dash Angostura Orange bitters
- Orange zest to garnish
- Place all of the bitters and the simple syrup into an Old fashioned cocktail glass filled 3/4-full with ice.
- Pour in half of the bourbon and stir the mixture slowly for 2 minutes.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice and then add the remaining bourbon. Stir the mixture for an additional minute and then twist the orange peel over the drink to release its natural oils. Drop the peel into the glass and serve immediately.