- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 pork chops
Marinate your pork chops in this sweet and spicy blend for at least 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced (2 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer the peach marinade to a large Ziploc bag and then add the pork chops. Marinate the chops for at least 30 minutes at room temperature or cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.